No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Marshall James Ney DMD
321 Kirksville Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Ney, Marshall J DMD
527 W Main St
Seem to be very nice,my husband has been in great pain since Jan,4th.tooth loose,didn't atemp to pull it ,antibiotics he gave him he has a allergies too,gave him shot,of Tromadil,has been itching sinc
4.Laura Scott Family Dentistry
428 Hustonville St
5.Jason Scott Dowlen, DMD
230 N Plaza Dr Suite 230
6.Smith M Scott DMDServing the Crab Orchard, KY area
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future