A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
161 Jefferson Hts
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
2.The Pines at Catskill Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
154 Jefferson Hts
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical Therapy Clinics
3.Barnwell Nursing Home & Health Facilities
3230 Church St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation Services
4.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
For over 15 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 550,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those i
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
6.Whittier Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center
1 Whitter Way
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesPhysical Therapists
Whittier Rehabilitation Hospital is a licensed provider of various inpatient, outpatient and home health services. It is a more than 60-bed rehabilitation center that provides a range of physical, occ
1 Green Manor Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Kohl's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.