1.Proctor's Pro Care Lawn & Landcape
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal EquipmentLandscape Contractors
2.Emco Termite and Pest Control Co Inc
1001 E Hobson Ave
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesInsect Control Devices
Visit our website
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing ServicesLandscape Contractors
They are not the cheapest in town, but they're are Trustworthy and they Communicate well and don't seem to cut any corners either, I have not seen any weeds in my yard for the past two years since joi
5.Mother Nature's Pest & Lawn
11356 E 51st Pl
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesInsulation ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Mother Nature's Pest Control is a family-owned company with the home office in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We serve greater Tulsa, Oklahoma City as well as eastern and western Oklahoma. We began the pest control
6.Howard Horticultural Services
1505 W Detroit St
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Service
7.Lawn & Order
918 S 63rd West Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsTrucking-Light HaulingSnow Removal Service
We are a small family-owned lawn care business. Our Main Goal is to BEAT Prices and give you the best service around!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.