111 Twin Lakes Dr
2.Dean's Lawn Care
118 Melrose Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
3.Pro mow lawn maintenance
4701 third ave
Tree ServiceGutters & Downspouts CleaningHouse WashingWater Pressure Cleaning
Great job pressure washing house and driveways. Would refer to anyone. They do great work. Thank you guys.
4.Rhodes Lawn Service
906 Williams Ave
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
5.Clean Cut Lawn Care
102 Pinehurst Dr
6.Gone to Pot Lawn Service Inc
205 E Lafayette St
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscape Contractors
7.Whiters Lawn Services
601 Abbott St
Janitorial ServiceLawn Maintenance
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.