1.Pinnacle Medical Svc
72108 Ramos Ave
Medical LabsMedical Centers
2.Pinnacle Medical Svc
800 Asbury Dr
Health & Wellness Products
3.Pinnacle Diagnostics Svc
50 Magnolia Gardens Dr
MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Medical Imaging Services
1200 Pinnacle Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
5.Pinnacle Orthopedics - Jason Rudd, MD
71338 Highway 21
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
I transferred to Dr Gibson in late September during my pregnancy. She is the best. Her staff and nurse practitioner are great. They all are so nice. Never had a doctor with such good bed side manner. I'm truly blessed to have found such a wonderful, caring physician. I got my 3D scan with their ultrasound tech and the quality was better than anything I've seen from a prenatal pics type place. I'm so glad I made the switch.
I love dr Gibson. This is my first pregnancy and she has been wonderful! I came in at 6 weeks and she did an ultrasound for me. I can't wait to go in and get my 3d scan with her ultrasound tech. Overall my experience has been wonderful.
Dr. Gibson is the best. She delivered my baby last year (2016) and I couldnt have asked for a better experience. Her bedside manner is the best and she made the whole experience even better. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Parker is a very caring physician who will take all the time needed to diagnose and help you. I never felt rushed. He also uses very current technhology and information systems for prescriptions etc.
He's awesome my cousin can walk because of him. Took the jaws of life to get her out of a car crash! Thanks Dr Doty!
I trust dr celentao and feel like he is an amazing doctor,
What a wonderful practice for children of all ages.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.