Rapid Urgent Care
218 E Boston St, Covington, LA, 70433
1.White Dustin DDS
1301 Eastridge Dr # 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryEndodontists
2.Dr. Elizabeth B White, MD
180 Greenbriar Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Dr. White graduated from Trinity College in Hartford, CT in 1986 and from LSU Medical School in 1991. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics in 1995 and started her practice i
3.Dr.elizabeth B White
205 Highland Park Plz
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
4.Pink & White Nail Salon
69284 Highway 21
Nail SalonsBeauty Salons
Pink & white nail salon has a new owner and under new management. Look for Mai..she has been doing my nails for 2 years now and I won't go anywhere else shes aleays available when you need her. The be
5.White, Francis R III
434 E Lockwood St
6.White Communications L L C
2027 Phillip Dr
Communication ConsultantsCommunications ServicesCable & Satellite Television
7.Club White LLC
5229 Pinnacle Pkwy # 19
Teeth Whitening Products & Services
Club White offers the most advanced technology whitening products and services to get you the smile you have always wanted. Remember a SMILE IS THE PRETTIEST THING YOU'LL EVER WEAR!
David F Slagle
1051 Gause Blvd, Slidell, LA, 70458
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.