Givens, Christina B DDS
200 NE Central Ave, Amite, LA, 70422
842 North Collins Blvd Suite F
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
. Doctors & Staff are very friendly. New office looks great. Good hours great location.
2.Family Dentistry of Covington
400 Myrtle Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
We look forward to meeting you on your first visit to our practice. We understand that each patient’s treatment is different and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve.Your first vi
3.Brasuell Dr Todd
189 Greenbriar Blvd
The BEST ped dentist on the Northshore. He and his staff are so kind and friendly. The office has all the popular children's amenities is decorated beautifully. We have had very bad dental experien
4.Fricke, Laurie L
2301 N Highway 190
Awesome, clean, and very family oriented!!!!
70383 Highway 21
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
6.St Pierre, A R Rocky Dr
227 W 21st Ave
7.Case, Tyler DDS
517 E Rutland St
David J Hildebrandt, DDS
1430 Old Spanish Trl, Slidell, LA, 70458
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future