David F Slagle
1051 Gause Blvd, Slidell, LA, 70458
1.David D Tran Md LC
121 Lakeview Cir
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServicePhysicians & Surgeons
2.David Lynne Ruegsegger, DDS
189 Greenbriar Blvd Ste C
3.Davenport David F DDS
842 Collins Blvd Ste F
4.David L Ruegsegger Family Dentistry
4890 Highway 22 Ste B
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.Davenport, David F, DDS
2581 Florida St
6.Dr. Donald David Dietze, MD
29301 N Dixie Ranch Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysical Therapists
800 C M Fagan Dr Ste A
Health Insurance Services
Serving the Covington area. Plans Starting at $19.99 a monthCall Now to Speak to an Agent.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future