1.All American Healthcare Covington
301 N Highway 190
Medical ClinicsAllergy TreatmentMassage TherapistsChiropractors Referral & Information Service
The staff is great. My "go to" place when I have back pain.
2.Soza Weight Loss - Covington
69090 Highway 190 Service Rd Ste 100
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
I love SOZA. Sheree is my new friend. She really cares about how I am doing during my weight loss. I feel great and it shows also. I cant wait to hit my goal weight. Thanks Sheree and SOZA produc
3.MHM Urgent Care Covington
1111 Greengate Dr Ste B
Our Kenner urgent care location provides time-sensitive, cost-effective medical service of the highest quality for a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries. For those patients who cannot wait for th
210 Greenbriar Blvd
Dialysis ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Medical Service OrganizationsClinics
71338 Highway 21
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinics
6.Soza Clinic Covington
69090 Highway 190 Service Rd Ste 201
7.Quality Care Dialysis
1204 S Morrison Blvd
Dialysis ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.