Serving the Covington area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.St Charles Community
600 Farrell Dr
Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information BureausNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
401 E 20th St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
5343 Hamilton Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Senior Living Community
4250 Glenn Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
5.Northkey Community Care
513 Madison Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMental Health Services
6.Garrard Convalescent Home
425 Garrard St
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
100 E Rivercenter Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
Family Bridges Home Care
Serving the Covington area. Local Home NursesIn Cincinnati OH
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.