1.Great Here Creative
226 Pike St
Web Site Design & ServicesComputer System Designers & Consultants
2.From Here To There Travel
6122 Hempwood Ave
3.Here To There
6314 Edwood Ave
Special Needs Transportation
4.Great Here Creative
6900 Houston Rd
Internet Marketing & AdvertisingWeb Site Design & Services
5.Hering Homes Building Group
6869 Sally Ct
Home BuildersReal Estate Developers
6.Here 2 There
2882 Willow Ridge Dr
7.Jake Sweeney Smart Credit & Buy Here Pay Here
1280 E Kemper Rd
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Oil & Lube
Jake Sweeney Smart Credit & Buy Here Pay Here is part of the Jake Sweeney Automotive Group which is family owned & operated since 1917! We have a large inventory of domestic & import used cars. We can
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.