1.Health Care Service Corp
3290 E Main St
Medical ClinicsInsuranceHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Family Health Care Center
600 Sager St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsSocial Service Organizations
2300 N Vermilion St
Medical ClinicsPhysician Assistants
4.Abad Health Source
511 W Fairchild St
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Clark Albert & Helen PA
1007 Chandler St
6.Danville Chiropractic Health Clinic
612 N Logan Ave
Medical ClinicsAcupuncturePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
800 N Logan Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.