1.Planned Parenthood - Gwinnett Health Center
798 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Ste 300
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Lawrenceville, GA for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
2.American Family PlanningServing the Covington, GA area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
3.Pregnancy Resource Center
337 W Pike St
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy CounselingClinics
Welcome to the most trusted women's health clinic in Gwinnett County, GA. At Pregnancy Resource Center of Gwinnett we offer free & confidential abortion education and support, free pregnancy tests, fr
950 Indian Trail Lilburn Rd NW Ste 5d
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services
5.Northeast Assisted Fertility
3475 Lenox Rd NE
Family Planning Information CentersMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.