1.Piedmont Newton Hospital
5126 Hospital Dr NE
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
I can say that all ER's have a wait and certainly I didn't mind waiting considering life flight came in and others came in bleeding profusely. It made my emergency seem so minute. I understand prior
2.Piedmont Newton Hospital Imaging Center
5207 Highway 278 NE
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
3.Piedmont Henry Hospital
1133 Eagles Landing Pkwy
This place doesn't deserve any stars , I'm not from here I'm from Cali so I came down here to visit mind you I'm pregnant and haven't ate in 5 days straight they just ran blood n urine sample n offere
4.Piedmont Urgent Care
101 Regency Park Dr
Urgent CareHospitalsClinicsMedical Centers
The front staff was nice. Seriously shouldn't take 4 hours to be seen when there's a whole 3 people in the waiting room. Stop being lazy and do your jobs!!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous
5.Piedmont Medical Associates
3925 Peachtree Rd NE
6.Piedmont Physicians Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
4181 Hospital Dr NE
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Piedmont Physicians of Covington
7143 Turner Lake Rd NW
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.