Law Offices of Shane Smith
263 Highway 74 N, Peachtree City, GA, 30269 Our team of seasoned lawyers can serve as your advocate after a recent car accident in Georgia.
1.Henderson David A
6169 Adams St NE
AttorneysReal Estate Attorneys
2.Henderson David a Atty
1118 Conyers St SW
Tax Return Preparation
3.Henderson, Matthew S
3155 Mill St NE
4.Henderson, Johnathan E
7138 Highway 212
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Henderson's Grocery & Service Station
6.Henderson's Grocery & Svc Sta
11874 Highway 36
Gas StationsSupermarkets & Super Stores
11885 Highway 36
Anointed Towing Service
Serving the Covington area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.