1141 Clark St SW, Covington, GA, 30014
1.Rosenthal Dinna MD
4181 Hospital Dr NE
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
4181 Hospital Dr NE Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Allen Hy Rosenthal, DDS - Rosenthal Allen Hy DDS
1305 Lullwater Park Cir
4.Rosenthal, Steven M, MD
175 Country Club Dr Bldg 200b
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Dr. Steven Michael Rosenthal, MD
1365 Rock Quarry Rd Ste 302
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
6.Dr. Alvin I Rosenthal, MD
500 Medical Center Blvd Ste 150
Physicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
7.Dr. David Rosenthal, MD
315 Boulevard NE Ste 412
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Vascular Surgery
Serving the Covington area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.