Arrue, J M DMD
1317 Milstead Ave NE, Conyers, GA, 30012
1.Dent 1st Dental Care
7230 Stonecrest Pkwy Ste C
2.First Quality Dental Lab
4471 Huntsman Bnd
They did a decent job for price
3.Dental One Associates at Eagles Landing
1233 Eagles Landing Pkwy
4.Family First Dental Care
2400 Wisteria Dr
Great family doctor. Great to have a doctor that see's the whole family and everyone likes. Dr. Dillard and his staff are nice to work with good location and nice office.
5.Choice One Dental Care
65 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
I was shocked at there expensive services, but the staff was very friendly and professional.
6.Dental One Assoc
1950 Pleasant Hill Rd
PeriodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontists
7.Dental One Associates of Toco Hills
2882 N Druid Hills Rd NE Ste A
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsDentists
From the latest in equipment and expertise, to the most caring and thorough staff, Toco Hills Dental One far surpasses my expectations. Dr. DeAngelis and Donna deserve my highest praise.
Deemer Laurie DMD LLC
2104 Newton Dr NE, Covington, GA, 30014
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.