1.Magan Medical Clinic
420 W Rowland St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent CareEmergency Care Facilities
Very nice people. Overall my doctor takes all the credit. He is way too cool. Doctor Cimmarusqi and nurse are the greatest. The front desk is very slow but friendly people. Thank you all at Magan for
2.Laser & Dermatology Institute of California
246 W College St
Medical ClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
3.East Valley Cmnty Health Ctr
276 W College St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
4.Holy Spirit Health Care Center Inc
534 E San Bernardino Rd
554 E San Bernardino Rd
6.Enhanced Precision Care
530 W Badillo St
Medical ClinicsInsurancePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7.The Health & Recovery Welness Center
567 S 2nd Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.