PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Covina area.
1.Mayflower Medical Group
1433 N Hollenbeck Ave Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
2.Mayflower Medical Group
160 E Badillo St
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Mayflower Medical Group
1535 W Merced Ave
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Mayflower Medical Group
140 N Orange Ave Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Mayflower Medical Group Inc
3229 Santa Anita Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
Family Urgent Care & Industrial Medical
16661 Ventura Blvd Ste 108, Encino, CA, 91436
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. is very thorough, knowledgeable, caring...he and his staff work with you and your insurance company to make certain treatments are available to you and covered...he is very professional and office is clean....very greatful I was referred to Dr. Elghazi
Dr. Yee us great with patient. She understands and has compassion for her patient. Appointment time is great.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.