Express Electrical Service
Serving the Covina area. Click Business Name for More Information.
1.S E Electrical Services
These guys were great. Courteous punctual & skilled with a reasonable price. I've had some nightmare Experiences in the past. I'm putting electrical services on fast dial.
2.Mederos Electrical, Inc
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Mike came over and replaced the ballast in under 10 minutes. Great!
3.Express Electrical Services
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
SENIOR CITIZENS MENTION THIS AD FOR A 15% DISCOUNT+1more
Awesome service. The most knowledgeable electricians I have ever met. If anyone is in need please contact Express. They are the best.
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.Safe-Way Electric Co
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Do it Right! Do it the Safe-Way! Quality-Value-Service-Low Flat Rate Pricing-No Overtime Charge! Evenings- Weekends & Holidays All Work Guaranteed in Writing-Lifetime Warranty-No Job Too Small Call No
6.Pro Appliance Installers
4356 Village Dr
ElectriciansMajor AppliancesHandyman ServicesPlumbers
We are licensed, insured and bonded. Also BBB accredited.
7.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Serving the Covina area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.