1.State Tire of Rhode Island LLC
31 Reservoir Rd
2.CPM Auto Care
1016 Tiogue Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Wonderful people. Have gone to them with many repairs and they are fixed right the first time. Sometimes a little more expensive, but my car is always fixed right. They do an awesome job.
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
650 Centre Of New England Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Awful place to get tires ! Second person in line at 7am ...2 hour waiting time they said.Walked out will never go back again.Bad service !!
4.J & H Automotive Service Center
100 Brownlee Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
Complete Automotive Services Air Conditioning Service - R12 and 134A recharge. Certified Servicing Of Alternate Fuel Systems Including Compressed Natural Gas (CNG).
5.Firestone Complete Auto Care
755 Centre Of New England Blvd
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
1170 Oaklawn Ave
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels
Tire Warehouse offers substantial discounts on name brand and economy tires, as well as wheel rim and tire packages. We will beat ANY competitor’s tire price by 5% before you buy and for up to 30 daysMore Nearby Locations »
7.State Tire Service Inc
31 Reservoir Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.