1.Struyk Turf Ltd
19933 Virginia Hills Rd
2.Struyk Turf LTD
1628 9th Ave
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceTree Service
Please try reloading the page.
This is a very nice event hall and the owners are awesome. They go out of their way to accommodate your every need. We were extremely pleased . The hall is very large inside, it has nice restrooms and a large parking lot. Everyone who has an event should check it out first.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.