Serving the Council Bluffs area.
1.Ladd Plumbing Co
1003 Harmony St
PlumbersHome ImprovementsGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Have called upon Dan Ladd's plumbing services several times and am always very pleased. He installed a scalebuster as well as a new sump pump and new kitchen faucet and sink. Prompt and professional w
110 S 18th St
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & Repairers
McIntosh Plumbing, serving Council Bluffs & Southwest Iowa, prides itself on offering low "hometown" prices and fast, reliable, guaranteed service. Fast Repair • Leaks of all kinds • Clogged Drains &
3.Bogardus Plumbing Co
20 S 19th St
For over 90 years, four generations of the Bogardus family have been meeting Council Bluffs area plumbing needs. Our slogan says, "We do it all", but we pride ourselves on specializing in remodeling a
333 Lincoln Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
3t Inc. is locally owned and operated, and proudly serves the Council Bluffs, Iowa, Omaha, Nebraska and the entire surrounding area. We're proud to provide prompt service to our customers with excelle
3304 37th Ave
Prompt Professional Service - Residential - Commercial - New Construction - Remodeling Service & Repairs - Water Heaters - Gas Pipe - Drain Cleaning Service Since 1982, Koppold Plumbing has served our
6.Norm's Heating & Air
3406 2nd Ave
Heating Equipment & Systems-WholesaleBuilding Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Can't say enough good things about Terry and his company. Called with a problem and they showed up within an hour. They're very professional and checked both the inside and out units and solved the pr
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
Call A Pro
Serving the Council Bluffs area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?