1.David Lee Jones, DDS
300 W Broadway Ste 30
2.Jones David L
3004 13th Ave
1601 Mcpherson Ave Ste 500
4.Jones, David Lee, DDS
1026 Woodbury Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
5.David L Jones DDS
3004 N 13th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Jones, Justin C, DDS
3932 S 24th St
7.Jones, Elle S
5006 Dodge St
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future