Allstate Insurance Company
Serving the Counce area.
1.Johnson Ricky Signs
141 County Road 170
Recently hired 'Ricky Johnson Signs' to create an exceedingly large, professional sign for my restaurant. I am extremely satisfied with his work. Very superior at what he does, and charges a reasonabl
2.Richard Dr Rogers
285 E Main St
OptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptical Goods
Richard Rogers is a very personable guy. He takes time with his patients and explains very clearly. He has a great staff. Very friendly. My son had a brain stroke back in Dec 2014. He hasn't worked
3.Greene, Richard S
910 Wayne Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Young Richard S MD
935 Wayne Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
5.Dentistry Corinth | Richard C. Strachan MS, DMD, PA
1402 N Harper Rd
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
6.Dobbins, C Richard, CPA
3233 N Polk St
Accountants-Certified PublicAccounting Services
7.Rick L Morris
110 Dixie Dr
Serving the Counce area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.