Northern Arizona Tire
422 N Arizona Ave, Prescott, AZ, 86301 Complete Sales, Service and Installation and Mechanical Service
1175 E State Route 89a
DON'T trust these guys...I had just purchased a car and stopped in there for flat repair. They couldn't fix it but wanted to sell me a new tire at full price knowing that the old tires were under thei
2.Alvarez Discount Tire
7401 E Palo Verde St
322 N Lee Blvd
We would not recommend them for anything that involves expensive wheels. They will lie to you and let you know they can handle it. Well, unfortunately they are completely incapable nor do they take th
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.