Serving the Cottonwood area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.ServiceMaster of Prescott
8330 E Pecos Dr # B
Disaster Recovery & ReliefRestaurant CleaningCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
ServiceMaster Clean has been in the cleaning and disaster restoration business for more than half a century. We have an unparalleled reputation for service, quality, professionalism and customer satis
2.Certified Carpet Care & Rstrtn
1627 S Camino Real
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Cleaners
3.Clean Source Indoor Envrnmntl
228 N Main St
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairUpholstery Cleaners
I had my carpets cleaned ,and my couch cleaned They did a an excellent job - Very professional, polite, friendly people who are "green".. Recommend highly!!
4.Certified Carpet Care & Restoration
1153 S 17th St
Carpet & Rug CleanersDrapery & Curtain CleanersCarpet & Rug Repair
5.Sedona Clean Carpets
2370 W State Route 89a Ste 11
Carpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & SuppliesCarpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction
6.Steve's Carpet Cleaning
Carpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug RepairUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration More InfoPREFERRED
7.Zeus Carpet Cleaning
Carpet & Rug Cleaners
I was gonna rent an apartment soon and needed to have the carpets clean asap, my sister sent me their phone and while I was saying I was ready to hire they already managed a time for me that same week
Serving the Cottonwood area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.