Kessler Plumbing LLC
Summerville, SC, 29483
1.Binder Plumbing Repair
2178 Savannah Hwy
PlumbersWater Heater RepairHeating Contractors & Specialties
Visit our website
Is your toilet overflowing? Are your pipes clogged? Do you need a plumbing expert for your remodeling project? Binder Plumbing Repair is the plumbing experts who provide fast repairs done right! Whate
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Kessler Plumbing LLC
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsDrainage Contractors
Called this morning for a clogged toilet. John called thirty minutes prior to arriving this afternoon. Very professional and pleasant. He was here less than an hour. Price was as quoted. Definitely wo
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
7.Mr. Rooter of Charleston
3330 Marathon Ct
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsWater Heaters
In 1970, David Duck started a plumbing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma known as Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing grew because it earned a reputation for good work at a quality price, for h
Serving the Cottageville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?