Road Hero - Towing & Roadside
Serving the Cottage Grove area.
1.Rogers Auto and Truck Parts
10870 Ideal Ave S
Automobile SalvageTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
950 9th Ave
Saint Paul Park,MN
Social Service Organizations
3.Roger's Welding Service
3750 89th St E
Inver Grove Heights,MN
4.Christine L Rogers
1210 1st St W
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Rogers A Akembuom
2569 Copper Cliff Trl
6.Rogers, Kristel A
1625 Radio Dr
711 Maple Park Ct
Tuck PointingMasonry ContractorsMasonry Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialChimney Contractors
9150 Pillsbury Ave S, Minneapolis, MN, 55420 Truck equipment, Cranes, Aerials, Booms and much more
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.