Newport Urgent Care
1000 Bristol St N Ste N, Newport Beach, CA, 92660
1.Xpress Urgent Care
131 E 17th St
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
2.Xpress Urgent Care
17612 17th St
Brea Urgent Care
395 W Central Ave, Brea, CA, 92821
Please try reloading the page.
Very good plastic surgeon.Dr Mirrafati really knows how to make his patients feel comfortable about their procedure. Highly recommended.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.