1.Brian G Dunlap DDS
448 Main St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
2.Laaper Patrick J
448 Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry More InfoPREFERRED
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
4.Alan R. Kiefer, DDS
1706 Beall Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPeriodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Welcome to the office of Alan R. Kiefer, your family dentist located in Wooster, Ohio. We believe everyone deserves a wonderful smile. Showing off those bright whites shows confidence, and the world k
5.Pesicek Christopher DDS
1457 Burbank Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Pesicek Christopher DDS is proud to head a family oriented, friendly practice that handles patients with gentle care. We cover everything from cosmetic to implant dentistry and everything in between.
YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.