1.Schaefenle And Schaefenle Dental Care
234 Cambridge Rd
2.Classic Dental Design
223 Walnut St
3.Children's Dental Clinic
406 S 15th St Ste 1
4.Dental Arts-Three Rivers
304 Chestnut St
2203 Maple Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
At Whitaker Dental, we know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Michael Whitaker and the entire team at our Zanesville, Ohio dental practice is committed
6.New Concord Family Dental
114 W Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
At New Concord Family Dental, our goal is to provide you and your family with quality dental care for a lifetime of healthy smiles. New Concord Family Dental and their dedicated team stand committed t
7.AA+O2 Dental Sleep Medicine
950 Bethesda Dr
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future