1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Sweet Grass Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Our mowing service includes mowing the front, back and side yards, trimming around trees, bushes and beds and edging of sidewalks, driveway and paths. Lastly, we blow the grass and debris off your pat
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceTree Service
5.J & G Lawn Service
1037 Tefft St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal ServiceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
6.Bitterroot Lawn Service
Po Box 337
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Po Box 1116
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.