1.Northern Indiana Public Svc Co
1153 W Auburn Dr
Electric CompaniesGas Companies
Northern Indiana Fuel & Light Company offers a range of energy distribution and transmission services. It also provides natural gas distribution services to more than 36,000 individuals. The company o
2.City of Auburn Electric Department
5066 County Road 29
Electric CompaniesCity, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
300 Weber Rd
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
Based in Albion, Ind., Noble REMC is one of the leaders in local economic and community development. Founded in 1936, it is a Touchstone Energy Cooperative that provides electric energy and related se
4.Steuben County Rural Electric
1385 S Old Us Highway 27
Steuben County Rural Electric Membership Cooperative (REMC) supplies electric power to more then 9,000 members through 892 miles. Located in Angola, Ind., the company also offers some items to encoura
5.Gray Company, Inc.
1233 E 400 N
6.American Electric Power Co
4500 County Road 59
7.Vectren Energy Delivery
2344 S 750 E
Electric CompaniesElectriciansGas CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.