Serving the Cortlandt Manor area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Tri State Flood Inc.
Water Damage RestorationCabanasPainting Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneral Contractors
Interior & Exterior Painting, Commercial & Residential Construction, full service restoration for water, fire, sewer and mold.
2.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
3.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
4.Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage Restoration
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to theMore Nearby Locations »
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
3 Alan B Shepard Jr Pl Ste A
Water Damage RestorationHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Our tech Dave #8983 was prompt and efficient.It didn't take long for him to spot the problem and take care of it.Our toilet is working back to normal.Couldn't be happier with the results.Thanks Dave.More Nearby Locations »
6.Wright Environmental SolutionsServing the Cortlandt Manor, NY area
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationAsbestos Consulting & Testing
Visit our website
Molds have the potential to cause health problems. Molds produces allergens, irritants, and in some cases potentially toxic substances. If you see mold in your home give us a call for a free estimate.
7.Call A Pro
Water Damage RestorationElectriciansWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Call A Pro
Serving the Cortlandt Manor area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.