Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
1.Northern Westchester Dental
99 Locust Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Hudson Valley Dental Medicine
1983 Crompond Rd Ste 202
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
3.Edward B Lapa DDS
2117 Crompond Rd Ste 21
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.D Simon Gary DMD
3565 Crompond Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryDentists Referral & Information ServiceOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Dr Sean M. Rooney
54 Miller Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Welcome to Dr. Sean Rooney, Children and Adult Orthodontics Your teeth are an important part of your health, your appearance, and your self-confidence. Why leave your oral health in the hands of anyon
6.Hudson Valley Oral Surgery
2649 Strang Blvd Ste 202
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Hudson Valley Oral Surgery has been serving the Westchester and Dutchess County areas for the past twenty years. Dr. Wiston is one of the first board certified Oral Surgeons practicing in the Westches
7.Mitchell L. Kahn
1940 Commerce St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
From your semi-yearly cleaning to a full mouth reconstruction, improve the overall condition of your teeth with services from our trusted family dentist in Yorktown Heights. Mitchell L. Kahn is the pl
625 Gramatan Ave, Mount Vernon, NY, 10552 The Finest, Safest And Most Comfortable Care
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future