Stone Dentistry & Dentures
5663 E Circle Dr, Cicero, NY, 13039
1.Endodontic Associates PC
1081 Commons Ave
At Endodontic Associates PC, we strive to accommodate anyone in need, especially endodontic emergencies involving pain and swelling. The quality of our treatment comes from years of experience, specia
867 State Route 13
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dental Arts Group
The doctor and her staff here at Dental Arts Group are all so respectful and friendly. I recommend the office to everyone I know.
4.Matthew J Dentes DDS
193 Tompkins St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I am a college student who had a really bad toothache I called a couple other places and no one could fit me in. I was getting very frustrated and then I found Dr. Dentes I called the office and not o
5.Family Health Network Dental
22 Groton Ave
4281 N Homer Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
7.Warne, Gregory S, DDS
1081 Commons Ave
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dentist in Cortland
search.searchingmycity.com Top 5 found: DentistShop locally. We know the best.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future