1219 S 7th St
I have compared prices for tires on several of my vehicles and trailers and have found Sardis Tires to always be very competitive. One of the best features, in my opinion, is their service. They pro
2.I45 Tire & Wrecker Service
1900 S Business 45
Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTransportation ServicesTruck Service & Repair
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable. We werestranded on I45 with a flat and they were out in 45 minutes with a new tire and had it changed. Will keep their number if in that area again and need help.
3.Moore Tire and Auto
219 S Beaton St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Don't use them..............just cause they are the first car repair shop off Interstate 45, I'd be careful Left my car there with a list of things to be done and a day later they'd only accomplished
100 W 7th Ave
On a Sunday.. this shop was OPEN! I needed a tire for my vintage travel trailer and were happy to help me with two new tires.. the crew was FAST! and the prices were the most reasonable I have ever p
5.Warren's Tires & Wheels
331 E 7th Ave
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
308 W 7th Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.J & L Industrial Tire Co
4548 W State Highway 31
Free 3 Credit Scores
www.freescorefinder.com View Your 3 Bureau Credit Scores.See Your Scores Instantly! w/ Trial
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.