PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Corsicana area.
1.Guardian Healthcare Healthwise
310 N Beaton St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
201 Amanda Ln Ste 300
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home Services
Guardian Healthcare is an organization that operates more than 25 medical facilities in Texas and Oklahoma. Its facilities offer skilled nursing, wound and pulmonary management. The organization s fac
107 E Palestine St
Home Health Services
4.Guardian Health Care
300 W 1st St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHospicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Guardian Health Service
100 Chambers Cir Ste 1004
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
Serving the Corsicana area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.