Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Corsicana area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.AhealthyU Medical & Surgical Associates
219 W 6th Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsWorkers Compensation AssistancePhysical Therapy Clinics
Visit our website
Medical Surgical and Compcare Enviva Acute Care and Occupational Medicine Clinic was established to provide a local and convenient one stop shop; for all your healthcare, occupational medicine needs,
2.Corsicana & Ennis Foot & Ankle
W 7th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
We treat ALL problems relating to the foot and ankle to include ingrown toenails. Heel pain. Ankle sprains and fractures.
416 N 15th St
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Corsicana Health Services
310 E 7th Ave Ste B
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Enviva Health Services
1430 W 7th Ave
6.Barton Giessel, M.D.
400 Hospital Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
I called this office to find a doctor in my area they said I need to fill out an application to see if the doctor will except me....except me...never heard of such a thing I am a person looking for a
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
3801 W State Highway 31
On the whole this is a a good place to do business. My problem with the pharmacy is the price of my prescriptions went up over $100.00 in 90 days. I have been taking the same things for 15 years. I wi
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: ClinicsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.