1.University After Hours
9625 Kroger Park Dr
With 3 convenient locations, The After-Hours Clinics offer medical care services to East Tennessee residents of Knox, Blount, Loudon, Sevier and surrounding counties. We provide the convenience of a w
2.Summit Express Clinic at Fountain City
103 Midlake Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Urgent Care You Can TrustSummit Express Clinics provide timely health care services with the same Summit Excellence in Care for both current and NEW patients. We fit YOUR busy schedule. Results are se
3.Monroe, Steve DDS PC
156B W Broadway Blvd
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
We provide dental services for the whole family!
4.Apple Health & Wellness
4307 Ball Camp Pike
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Coming to this office is the best experience of hospitality I ever get at any facility. The front desk administrative assistance, the therapists, and doctors are personal, warm, considerate, and thoro
5.Knoxville Center For Reproductive Health Inc
1547 W Clinch Ave
ClinicsBirth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Confidential & Private
6.Allergy & Asthma Affiliates
2121 Highland Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinics
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates has been serving individuals in eastern Tennessee for over 35 years. It specializes in the treatment of allergy- and asthma-related diseases. The center provides pulmonary
7.Kodak Dental Care
2946 Winfield Dunn Pkwy
Implant DentistryClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Friendly Staff, State of the Art Dental Equipment, Materials & Techniques, Extractions, Root Canal Therapy, Crown & Bridge Restoration, Dentures, Partials & Repairs, Teeth Whitening, Most Insurance Ac
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.