Serving the Corpus Christi area. Life InsuranceBurial Insurance
1.Savant Health Care Solutions
1224 3rd St
Health & Welfare Clinics
2.Solutions Longhorn Health
5922 Bush Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Pure Fitness Solutions
4018 Weber Rd
Health ClubsPersonal Fitness TrainersExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsGymnasiums
I absolutely love being a member of Pure Fitness Solutions, the staff is so attentive to detail and keep the place completely immaculate all the time. I love the freedom the outdoor fitness boot camp
4455 S Padre Island Dr Ste 44b
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Established in 1999, Avail Solutions Inc. is a behavioral service organization, specializing in crisis hotline and intake screenings. Based in Corpus Christi, Texas, the firm offers a wide range of be
5.SPORTS FITNESS SOLUTIONS
9450 S Padre Island Dr Ste 7
Health & Fitness Program ConsultantsPersonal Fitness TrainersExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsWeight Control Services
PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINING TO HELP YOU: LOSE WEIGHT, IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING , IMPROVE YOUR GAME FITNESS AND CONDITIONING, AND HELP YOU BE ALL YOU CAN BE
6.RES Energy Solutions
1959 Saratoga Blvd
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEmployment Consultants
7.Jenesys Practice Solutions
1734 Santa Fe St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
Serving the Corpus Christi area. Get A Free Home Quote Online TodayAnd You Could Save With Travelers®
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.