5920 Saratoga Blvd Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Plan parenthood actually recommended this place to me when I officially found out I was pregnant with my first!! When I first called them, I was stressed cause I was already 5 months pregnant & ha
2.LeRoy A. Boriack M.D. - Wellness Physician
5866 S Staples St
Physicians & SurgeonsHolistic PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeStress Management & Prevention
Dr. Boriack is patient and slow, experienced and compassionate. He knows his stuff, and his recommendations for specialists have been spot on. The waiting times for a visit can be frustrating, but I
3.Lira Noe MD
4525 S Staples St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
Dr. Lira is awesome! Always takes time with me, helps me with any health concern & is quick & to the point. I'm really happy I found Dr. Lira! He is the best doctor!
4.Corpus Christi Women's Clinic
7121 S Padre Island Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Founded in 1981, Corpus Christi Women's Clinic is a full service women's health physician practice. We perform robotic, pelvic, endoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries. Corpus Christi Women's Clinic pr
5.Dr. Pedro Torres
3301 S Alameda St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ProctologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Joint & Spine Clinic
5920 Saratoga Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysical Therapy ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
he is a great doctor and solve the pain in my knee fix me up with a perscrition and a dr. note for work thank you and the reception was great nice dr. and wife was there also i was a new walk in and i
7.Corpus Christi Pain Medicine
3825 S Padre Island Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementClinics
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.