3910 Apollo Rd, Corpus Christi, TX, 78413
1.Rabalais I & E Constructors
11200 Up River Rd
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsOil Field Service
Rabalais Instrument & Electrical Constructors is proud to be an integral member of our clients' teams since 1984. Exceeding your expectations for industrial and commercial electrical, instrumentation
2.Mathieu Electric Co
1222 Laredo St
I called on a Sat. Morning and within 20 min a technician arrived and assessed my issue. Thank you Tom and Eric for all your help and working with me to fix my problem.
4921 Ambassador Row
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsMetal BuildingsGeneral Contractors
As general contractors, Gourley Contracting specializes in a variety of projects. However, our skilled contractors aren't simply workers, they're artisans dedicated to perfection. As consummate profes
6526 Samba Dr
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Electricians Installed a new range plug for a new stove. Very prompt and professional service at reasonable rates. Thank you!
3910 Apollo Rd
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Best electricians in South Texas! We won't use anyone else. Quality service and their prices were fair. We were able to schedule the service right away and didn't have to waste time waiting around. Gr
6.CW Campbell Electric Inc.
802 Cantwell Ln
ElectriciansControls, Control Systems & RegulatorsControls, Control Systems & Regulators-Wholesale & ManufacturersHome Repair & Maintenance
* Serving Coastal Bend Since 1980 * Quality Service * Small Enough To Know You * Large Enough To Service You * Please Visit Our Website For More Information
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Fuses
Visit our website
Ira and Dee put up two hall light fixtures and a bedroom fan, on 21 Feb.Rico and Dee installed LED kitchen light and a large fan in the living room.Both visits were spot on time. The work was excella
Serving the Corpus Christi area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.