A10 Safes and Locks
6410 Weber Rd Ste 17, Corpus Christi, TX, 78413
1.Eagle Lock And Key
14254 Saluki St # 107
Auto Repair & ServiceLocks & Locksmiths
Happy to give Eagle Lock and Key a very positive review. We got new patio doors but our installer/remodeler had trouble with the lock. Great doors, beautifully installed and trimmed out just like we
2.Eagle Lock And Key
14254 D St # 107
Auto Repair & ServiceBank Equipment & SuppliesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingAutomotive Roadside Service
3.Eagle Lock and Key
14254 S Padre Island Dr
KeysTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
Full Service Locksmith
Corpus Christi, TX, 78408
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.