1.Paul Albert Bailey, DDS
4822 Holly Rd Ste A
2.Dr. Kathleen M Bailey, MD
5920 Saratoga Blvd Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Dr. Michael E Bailey, MD
3853 S Alameda St
Physicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & Surgeons
700 Everhart Rd Ste B-2
Guardianship ServicesNursing Homes Referral ServiceFamily Law AttorneysAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
5.Allstate Insurance Agent: Randy Bailey
4444 Corona Dr
Life InsuranceAuto InsuranceMotorcycle InsuranceRenters Insurance
Mrs. Farias was able to lower not only my home owners insurance but my car insurance as well. Her friendly staff have been great to work with as well.
6.Bailey Paul A
4822 Everhart Rd
4444 Corona Dr
Homeowners InsuranceLife InsuranceHealth InsuranceBoat & Marine Insurance
As a Personal Financial Representative in Corpus Christi, I know many local families. My knowledge and understanding of the people in this community help me provide customers with an outstanding level
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.