1.Bay Area Denture and Surgery Center
5733 S Padre Island Dr Ste A
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
*Over 25 Years of Experience with*Custom Made Dentures At Affordable Prices* MDI Implants* All created using 8-hour processing techniques, the finest acrylics, and fabulous, natural-looking teeth!* O%
2.Phelps, Brent L
1200 Santa Fe St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
personalized dental services that are tailored to fit your needs.
3.Morgan Street Dental
1306 Morgan Ave Corpus Christi, TX 78404
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The staff made me feel comfortable and it is affordable since I don't have insurance. I'm not from Corpus but I haven't had a problem since coming to this office.
5425 S Padre Island Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
5.Charles Allen DDS Ms Jr
525 Doddridge St
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4300 S Padre Island Dr Ste 4-1
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our practice proudly provides Affordable Dentures® and related denture and tooth extraction services. We are located in Corpus Christi, TX and opened in 2003. Each year, we treat more than 2,000 dentu
7.Morgan Street Dental
2415 Morgan Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsEndodontistsDentists
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.