Rhoden Cheryl L DDS LLP
2222 Airline Rd Ste A-4, Corpus Christi, TX, 78414
1.Apple Dental Center
1220 Airline Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I am looking forward to coming in more often. Great job and friendly staff.
2.Sciantarelli, Daniel B
535 Gordon St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Sciantarelli and his staff are exceptional and awesome. I am impressed that they call you by name and genuinely seem glad to see you. Dr. Dan is hilarious and excellent at what he does. The who
3.Dawod Dental Center
4514 S Staples St
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The staff is always pleasant, helpful, and efficient. They are attentive and have excellent communication during the procedure. Dr. V is always in a good mood.
4.BARIA YASSIN DMD
6500 S Padre Island Dr Ste 16
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryHealth & Welfare Clinics
Dr. Yassin has over 25 years of experience. She treats kids and adults. She provides gentle dentistry and excellent services for her patients like teeth cleaning and whitening(one hour and take home),
5.Corpus Christi General & Implant Dentistry
3420 S Alameda St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I highly recommend you make Dr. Michael Elizondo and CC General & Implant Dentistry your new dental provider. Dr. Elizondo is friendly, professional, patient, and understanding of my needs. After a lo
4449 S Alameda St
Contact Us for Information
7.Rhoden Cheryl L DDS LLP
2222 Airline Rd Ste A-4
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
Kenneth Gonzales, DDS PLLC
7426 S Staples St, Corpus Christi, TX, 78413
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future