Serving the Corpus Christi area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
1.Alpha Security Solutions & Investigations
433 S Tancahua St
Security Guard & Patrol Service
Serving the Corpus Christi area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
Fast (they were there on the appointment time)! Professional (this is not a fly by night operation)! Reliable (well trained and efficient)! The person there was "Brian", he was extremely professional and communicative! If you are stranded and you need a locksmith (get a new replacement key done on the spot like me), this is the locksmith you need to call and bypass the hassle of calling a discount key cutter!
I had a great experience with lock doc! I lost my keys at Walmart, it was after hours. When I called Lock Doc they were very professional and courteous. It didn't take long for them to show up at my house. He was able to make me a new key in no time! My key was made very accurate, it fit like a glove! I Highly recommend them if you want the job done right!
I've been doing business with Safeguard Security for over 20 years and have always experienced professional service with the latest technology! I trust Safeguard to protect not only my business but more importantly, my family! If you're looking for the best in security & protection I recommend Safeguard. Keep up the great work!
I would give them 10 stars if I could I had a flat at 2 at night it was 39 decrease and raining they still came out and were there in 20 min. Quick professional on time faster and cheeper than anybody in town call anybody else you will pay 70 to 80 dollars and it will be at least a hour wait
The employees at Lock Doc are very customer service oriented and professional; they understood exactly what my problem was, and attentively solved it. They get it right the first time with a no hassle experience. If you ever need a locksmith, Lock Doc are the people to call!!
Very excellent service, professional services and very reasonable prices. The best in town. Thank you.
Great service. Fast and dependable. Knowledgeable employees!!!
excellent service, best rates I have found
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.