1209 Mckenzie St
2.A B's Fence
4841 Bluebelle Ln
Fence-Sales, Service & Contractors
3.ABS Drug Testing LLC
901 S San Patricio St
4.A B C T S
5322 Boston Dr
Accounting and bookeeping services. Computer consulting, installations, and repairs. Income tax service - all forms and schedules.
5.Diesel Engine & Injection Service Inc
5558 Leopard St
Truck Service & RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesDiesel FuelDiesel Engines
about Diesel Injection Sales and Service Inc has been meeting the needs of South Texas customers since 1960. Many things have changed since we first opened our doors. We have expanded our services and
5425 S Padre Island Dr
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
7.Reliant Storage Solutions
1605 Us Highway 181
Storage Household & CommercialSelf StorageMovers & Full Service StorageMoving-Self Service
PostNet Portland provides marketing services and specializes in meeting the design, printing and shipping needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs. PostNet started franchising in 1993 and now has n
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.